Par ici la musique
Generation-Parkour

FAQFAQ RechercherRechercher MembresMembres GroupesGroupes S’enregistrerS’enregistrer
ProfilProfil Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés ConnexionConnexion

[HQ] The/Dark Knight Yify

Poster un nouveau sujet Répondre au sujet Generation-Parkour Index du Forum -> Autres -> Téléchargements
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant
Auteur Message
floydorunj
Rang 4
Rang 4

Masculin
Point(s): 136
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 07:53 (2016) Sujet du message: [HQ] The/Dark Knight Yify Répondre en citant

The Dark Knight Yify > urlin.us/2jmhe

10cf746e54
Available languages AlbanianArabicBengaliBrazilian PortugueseBulgarianChineseCroatianCzechDanishDutchEnglishFarsi/PersianFinnishFrenchGermanGreekHebrewHungarianIndonesianItalianJapaneseKoreanLithuanianMacedonianMalayNorwegianPolishPortugueseRomanianRussianSerbianSlovenianSpanishSwedishThaiTurkishUrduVietnamese Selected languages . Anne Hathaway as Catwoman/Selina Kyle is a scene stealer. The film featured excellent performances, by all the cast. For as much action as there is in this movie, it's the acting that makes it a great piece of work. Simply put, The Dark Knight is totally more bad ass than "Begins." The action is great, and the plot is more deeper and engrossing. aspiring filmmaker to filmmaker, I've never been so envious, jealous in all my life. The unsung hero of The Dark Knight Rises is Michael Caine as Alfred. For a movie that's almost three hours long, you only get about 20 minutes of Batman in costume (if you're lucky). July 2015.

There were jokes about not understanding Bales growling, but this, this is something else. Ya, because getting evaporated by a nuclear bomb is so awesome that every "mercenary" wants to do it. All the actors have their moments. The first one was great. There was a more solid singular villain (compared with the many in Begins) - but there was also a lot more henchmen in TDK. I'm happy Nolan stuck to his guns and shot in 2D. Nolan has made his "I will always be remembered" movie, this is the crownjewel in his portfolio. One of the best movies of 2008 (I'll wait till Quantum of Solace comes out before I pass judgement) - but certainly a film worth getting excited for. If you don't, then something beez wrongz with youz!show full movie reviewsource10/10Certainly Dark - Worth The WaitI must say I was excited for this movie since the instant BATMAN BEGINS appeared on screen at the end of the first film.

one day 1080pshinmai maou no testament 03rain man frenchthe sopranos completekuroko no basket season 2microsoft windows 7 x86Sam Smith in the lonely hourArthur return of2015 movies hindiStep Up Bailando
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 07:53 (2016) Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet Répondre au sujet Generation-Parkour Index du Forum -> Autres -> Téléchargements Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Xtreme Skin Designed by Xtreme Web Developers visit website